Offering you a complete choice of products which include bio fuel plant from food.
Bio Fuel Plant From Food
Product Price: Rs 55 Lakh / OnwardsGet Best Price
- Bio fuel is made from food and agro waste and is essentially compressed block which has higher calorific value and bulk density than the original bio waste from which it is made. Thus it becomes easier & cheaper to handle and transport.
- Green Coal is Torrefied Bio Fuel in Pellet or briquette form.
- During Torrefication at 250-300 Deg C, with control of heating and atmosphere, leads to total loss of moisture and partial (20%) loss of volatile matter, where most of the oxygen in biomass is removed This results in brittle, hydrophobic and higher calorific value green coal material.
- The hydrophobic Bio fuel, i.e., green coal, can be stored in open atmosphere without any special protection –
- Green coal in pellet form has characteristics compatible with Coal (ie. Heating Value, Grind ability, Bulk Energy density, Hydrophobic, easy transportation, Co-firing in a pulverised coal fired Power Plant, cement kilns, Coke and Steel Industry (for charred Biomass)
- Green Coal has improved combustion which is important when used as a heating fuel.
- Combustion Quality as achieved when burning a certain fuel is measured by different factors such as : Heating Value ,moisture content, reactivity, particle size and importantly ash content.
- Green coal has a higher reactivity, largely due to high amounts of volatile matter (55-65% as compared to 10-12% for Coal. So, it can work as smokeless fuel.
Product Range: Rs. 5 Lacs to Rs. 10 crore
Note: Products price vary as per the size, design, and model of product. Only approx price is available on catalog.
Get Best QuoteRequest A Callback